Sign in to follow this  

Scarlett from Bp

I can't believe it took me so long to see this fantastic young lady, her text communication is modest, patient, considerate and positive, all the time, that's enough reason for me to go see a girl.

Until I see her in person. As requested, she showed up in high heels and fine fishnet stockings, her legs are super long and shapely, it's a picture I won't forget for a while. She is full of life, chill, love to smile.

I alway start from the bottom, a dream come true time when I can get intimate with a pair of GORGEOUS legs and feet, that's when I slowly realized her feet smelled nice, it's a sweet yet subtle aroma that reminds me of those cigarelloes, I would never even expect my gf to be this prepared for our time together. Her nails, heels, handbag, fine makeup and hair done are all signs of a girl that's self respected.

She is just one level beyond that as at the same time she is loving, I've seen girls that had too much respect for themselves that they don't care about what u feel, not today. She is a total sweetheart, and knows what she's doing. Our time together is both exciting and sensual, and she showed me something I've never done before, I think I was kinda "crying" but I enjoyed it so much...

She has some perfect body, great ways to move it, and a heart that wants to make your time stay high the entire time. Top 3 of my entire "career" so far.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this