Need your help, re: movie title

Oh... wait. No. I think the one I was thinking of was Karmina 2. But this is great! I hope I can find both on iTunes.

Hi Christine,

I was also trying to fin this movie a few week ago.

Itunes does not carry it (They do not carry to many french movies)

Blockbuster does not have it either.

The only place I found it was Amazon.ca (have to buy)

http://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dca-dvd-tree&field-keywords=Karmina2&x=0&y=0

I hope you find it,

Good luck and merry xmas to you.

I'd love to find it in a downloadable file format, but so far I'm only seeing it available on media such as DVD and BluRay.

(but at least now I know the title I'm looking for!)

I love that movie! I love how a lot of it takes place in a poutine factory! :P Qc comedies are the best. Like Bon Cop Bad Cop, Elvis Gratton, etc. There's just something about Qc french that just never stops being funny. I don't mean that in a derogatory sense either, I'm a frenchman myself, I know of what I speak!

Guest G***f******
If you know anyone who is a member, both Karmina and Karmina 2 are available through Rogers Video Direct (http://www.rogersvideodirect.ca).

Sadly they are not. If you check again and look at the availability, you'll see the little binoculars, indicating they are "looking" for the movies. As much as I like Rogers direct, the movies I had on my list since the beginning that are being looked for.... Still are.

You are right - I stand corrected. The 'little binoculars' essentially means 'don't hold your breath'. I also checked on netflix.ca but they have no listing for either Karmina or K2. Looks like you will have to go the Amazon route.

Guest G***f******
You are right - I stand corrected. The 'little binoculars' essentially means 'don't hold your breath'. I also checked on netflix.ca but they have no listing for either Karmina or K2. Looks like you will have to go the Amazon route.

Or, she could take a trip across the bridge into Quebec and see if a video store there has them :D Ottawa really isn't that far.