NataliaJolie

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Recently, my travels allowed me to spend 1 1/2 hours with our member Natalia Jolie. From the moment she opened the door, I was struck by her beauty and charm. Her smile and self-assurance were disarming. Her outfit showed her class; the stockings were enticing - we left them on to good effect.

Natalia provided me with all I requested and more. She is mature, which means experienced, as well as having a nice body. Conversation was easy with Natalia; she has life experiences I can relate to. Her personal interests are similar to mine. She has a kinky side that I intend to explore during a (near) future encounter.

After a quick shower together, we agreed that the kiss was not "goodbye" but "until next time". I highly recommend NataliaJolie to the gentlemen of Moncton and others.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

I have to join in with my "here here " .to this reco. Natalia Jolie is captivating and highly erotic.She instantly puts you at ease and in surroundings that leave the outside world a "distant memory" . When she visits Fredericton, it can't be too soon" I hope to see her again and again!

Posted via Mobile Device

Natalia recently paid a visit to Fredericton, and I was fortunate enough to schedule another 1.5 hour session with her. We greeted each other like old friends; smiles, hugs and kisses got us reacquainted.

After we caught up, I was treated to a sensual massage and returned the favour in small part before we explore each other in delightful ways. My hunger for kissing and "more" was satisfied completely. What a treat it was to receive such sweet attention from a beautiful, friendly, intelligent, genuine, mature woman. Whew!!

After a thorough, soapy shower, we parted with plans to reconnect whenever Natalie returns to Freddy. I can't wait!

I have to agree with this reco. I met her for the first time after I had been introduced/reco'd from another lady from lyla. This is nothing more sexy than a confident woman who knows what she wants, what she likes, what you like and enjoys what she does. She could be very addictive. A very pleasant surprise and beautiful woman.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.