Hockey Cheerleaders

Guest S******s*m
Thank goodness that hockey jerseys aren't made of that old itchy wool anymore!

While browsing - seen this new type... not wool for sure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUzQbv5MFpKzDANEYD05AAyll8p19RpLnuB5z97T31IW1je1Nm

Wish the Nordiques would come back ?

Guest S******s*m

The habs appear to have the best fans... in pictures it seems...

Beyonce_Mtl400.jpg Over 20 members now...

Yeah well the Habs have all that Air Canada (oops government of Canada) money. The Oilers on the other despite the "rebuilding" that we fans are having to endure are selling out games. And are one of the most profitable teams, outside of Toronto. Even the Oil Kings of the WHL are having 8000+ fans in attendance, who are owned by the Oilers. Hockey is alive and well in Alberta. Now if Winnipeg could get a team....hmmm.

I'd love to see the Jets return to Winnipeg and the Nordiques play in Quebec City again, and under the current CBA and revenue sharing system, I'm confident they'd be financially viable and competitive. But I'm afraid their won't be any more new teams north of the border as long as Gary Bettman is running the NHL's show.

Yeah well the Habs have all that Air Canada (oops government of Canada) money. The Oilers on the other despite the "rebuilding" that we fans are having to endure are selling out games. And are one of the most profitable teams, outside of Toronto. Even the Oil Kings of the WHL are having 8000+ fans in attendance, who are owned by the Oilers. Hockey is alive and well in Alberta. Now if Winnipeg could get a team....hmmm.

Additional Comments:

I poke a lot of fun at the Leafs and their fans but I have to admit they have a lot of hope for next season (and the fans would turn out in droves even if the team went without another twenty seasons without a playoff appearance-that's either a perfect example of loylaty or obsession).

Anybody cares to tackle that one? Any diehard fans out there?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBa85FPWl9I-Ay07FayLH7QncoMCpP3gNhjD3UDAtJyN1429xm

Social group is at 19 members now! Keep em coming.

Guest S******s*m

I poke a lot of fun at the Leafs and their fans but I have to admit they have a lot of hope for next season (and the fans would turn out in droves even if the team went without another twenty seasons without a playoff appearance-that's either a perfect example of loylaty or obsession).

Found a new Leaf's lady - posted on hockey cheerleaders' social - check it out...

Look at these Calgary fans....

americanevil13.jpg&sa=X&ei=mmaSTdHMCY7egQeA4aQa&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEskX_AE6lKVlZ6c8Wit7_OCbrItA