Sign in to follow this  

The BrassAngel

Been admiring Angel from the Brass Club for a while. She has great pictures and has been advertised as a Megan Fox look alike. A couple of weeks ago when I was at the Brass Club with another girl. This beautiful girl was going thru the hallway and stopped and waved at me. I thought it was someone else, but the girl I was with told me that it was Angel. Well later that evening when I was on Twitter I sent her a message saying who I was. And she replied that she thought I was handsome :) Since then we have twittered each other. I was told that she gave a RMT type massage, but that she did not kiss.

That was a bit disappointing as I usually would not see a girl that did not like to kiss or cuddle. But one day she posted her face for a day on twitter and I thought she was gorgeous, better then Megan :) So I decided to see her in person one day. We have been teasing each other on twitter for a while. Yesterday I saw she was available so I booked her for my regular noon appointment.

When I got to the club, the beautiful Jessica greeted me with a hug and kiss and lead me to one of the larger rooms with the double tables. We had a few minutes to chat and catch up on our lives as we had not had time to chat for a while.

A few minutes later Angel entered the room. Now she is a very petite beautiful spinner. she had her hair down like I had requested. She did look a bit like Megan Fox, but I think she is more beautiful and has very sexy eyes. She also had luscious full lips. Too bad she didn't kiss :(.

Well we sat and chatted for a while, about our pet collections. She loves animals like I do. But it ended up that my zoo was much larger then hers lol.

Soon we started the showers and I undressed her. She is very slim but has nice natural breast and nice buns. Perfectly proportional for her size. We cleaned each other very nicely. And went back to the table where she gave me a nice firm RMT style massage as I requested. Then she asked if I wanted to give her a massage. I said yes and began massaging her very sexy body. She said that I was pretty good. Then it was my turn to get my massage on the front. This is where she is very skilled. Reverse massage was offered. and I had a nice view of her perfect bum. Mutual pleasure was allowed. I gave her Jello legs :)

Her finish was very long and teasing. She seems to enjoy looking at herself and me in the large mirror next to us. I also enjoyed watching her in the mirror. She left me with a toe curling finish and I spent a few minutes quivering and twitching :). Then we took a quick shower to clean up and then chatted for a while. She is not a clock watcher. We both enjoyed our time together. And had many things to chat about. She enjoys working at the Brass Club and is good at what she does. I enjoyed looking at her beautiful face and body when she sat on me to massage my front. She told me she had a lot of regulars. I can see why. Now you are going to have to see for yourself.

Now if I could only I could get a kiss from those lips :)

C-lzWE9UwAATC9R.jpg:thumb

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this