Amber Diamond

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

As a member of lyla since last summer, I have not yet posted a recommendation for a lady until now.

This is because I have not felt strongly enough about any until I met Amber.

I made initial contact with her through her website and when I heard back from her, the process for setting up an appointment was straightforward and professional.

In fact, she was very courteous and very accomodating.

So accomodating, that because of my hectic work schedule, I had to change the time of the appointment and she went out of her way to be available at the new time.

Her location is pristine, discreet and comfortable.

I was somewhat nervous when I arrived, as I usually am when meeting someone for the first time, but she quickly made me feel very relaxed and at ease.

She greeted me warmly and she had set up a nice atmosphere with candles etc. which was a nice touch.

The description of herself that she provides on her website is accurate - I found her attractive both physically and personality wise.

Without going into detail, I thoroughly enjoyed our time together- she provided an excellent service that left me very satisfied. Many providers claim relaxed and unrushed services. In this case it is very true.

This is the kind of lady I have been looking for for quite some time.

I was beginning to think that I wouldn't be able to find a local lady like her.

I am very happy that I took the chance to meet her.

I definitely plan on visiting again as time and circumstance allow.

I recommend Amber, if you are looking for a more upscale, sensual and professional experience.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
  • Like 3

I had the opportunity to meet Amber Diamond on my latest visit to Thunder Bay.

She is an experienced SP in her mid-twenties.

I found her attractive and personable as well as a great conversationalist.

I recommend her.

Edited by ScottBrownstone
Request from provider

I must echo the endorsement of the other posters regarding how Amber truly offers a first class experience. She understands your needs and is a women who enjoys herself with you as well. After my first session I found myself looking forward to the second and I am now looking forward to my third....Rather than test the waters with those travelling thru and risking a potentially dangerous or sub-par experience i think I will focus on being an "Amber affection ado".

PM me for additional details if you wish.

She sounds pretty great :) can u pm me her contact info and details? :) I'mIn town monthly for work and would be great to have a go-to!

I just saw this lovely lady last week for the first time.  I should of gone sooner.  Highly recommended.  All safe play.  Nice location. 

I’ve seen her occasionally over the years and once in her most recent holiday availability. Even though my tastes have changed and continue to change, she is always elegant and a true lady when interacting. 

Definitely someone you should experience. 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.