When one Door closes one Opens! Last Requests THIS WEEK!

]

In 2010/28TH/10 you were first introduced to a brave and creative, steadfast and roaring lady named Sophia! She was 35 years of age, but with already a few years beneath her belt!

picture.php?albumid=10661&pictureid=72016

She struggled through some of the most challenging professional times, and yet found a way to raise above. Always putting her best foot forward with grace and pride she grew her business and skills that not many can compare.

She maintained her quality and consistency in her standards of service throughout.

Now she is now 42!

And I, Sophia am proud and honored to have had this time with you!

picture.php?albumid=11177&pictureid=76141

Learning much from other very relevant ladies here on Lyla that I will forever love and cherish. And of course all the love and support our wonderful men who have given me in continued chances to better myself and skills.

As always I strive to ONLY provide what is in my most passionate heart of hearts, I have chosen to ONLY offer adult massage. I have such a love for the healing arts, that I feel I can better serve those who wish to have TLC in a touch style healing.

I have studied and became certified and also zoned into the delicate art of touch therapy, that I am sure you will be pleased to take this next step with me!

I do trust that when you contact me, you will never try to lead me into another direction. No matter the donation offered your will be declined.

YOU WILL NOW FIND MY ADS IN BODYRUBS, AND IN THE MASSAGE ONLY SECTION ON THIS SITE.

So let's take the LAST REQUEST THIS WEEK with my loving partner Katherine, and experience a DUO like none other!

picture.php?albumid=12258&pictureid=83954

She and I will still unite for my signature 30/30 and 4 hand massage after these dates!

MONDAY TO FRIDAY JUNE 4-9TH.

REGULARS WILL HAVE FIRST PICK ON OPENINGS! SO PREBOOK YOUR RESERVATION NOW!

506 261 7313.

• Like 3