Guest MelanieRose

Hi Whiteswan ,

Thank you for your interest in me :) To be honest I haven't seen anyone from Lyla YET, unfortunately.. I'm very friendly and if you want to, you can PM me anytime with questions you may have . I'm offering a discount right now for cerb members, I'm new and would like people to feel more comfortable visiting me. Though I have reviews from one gentleman, I hope to have some reviews from cerb members in the near future!

Mel

I had the pleasure of seeing Mystery Melanie this evening. She is very hot. Pretty face. Enthusiastic and sincerely seemed to enjoy our time together. Great GFE, but safe. She's pretty new at this so play nice. Decent place to host. Although it is one of my normal no-go areas, I took a chance because this young service provider intrigued me and I'm glad I did. Was easy to set up the date. I'd definitely recommend.

• Like 5

I am relatively new to Lyla so I am not yet sure if I can post in the reco's section quite yet. However I had the pleasure of meeting up with Melanie last week. I have to say, the service was absolutely incredible and she was very accommodating and safe. She is a very sweet woman and well worth the visit.

• Like 1

I can echo the comments concerning Melanie as well. Seen her today. What a beauty. Left a true recommendation in the proper spot so you can see for yourself

• Like 1