When you say "old PlayGirls" it makes it sound as if we are no longer in business.

I had the pleasure of meeting Trish from playgirls awhile back... she is very friendly and has a great personality... such quality girls help keep an agency in business.

I had the pleasure of meeting Trish from playgirls awhile back... she is very friendly and has a great personality... such quality girls help keep an agency in business.

Upinthevalley, I know you are a new member so this is just to inform you that what you did is called hijacking a tread. This tread was originally about Christina from Playmates.

If you wanted to make a review/recommendation about Trish, you should have started your own tread or added to a previous tread about her as I have seen something positive about Trish in the past.

Welcome to the Board.

Let me try to keep this thread going a bit longer now that it is in the right place. I have also had a number of visits with Trish at Ottawa Playgirls. She is down to earth, good looking and very sensual. As I said on another board, I would definitely repeat, again and again!

Let me try to keep this thread going a bit longer now that it is in the right place. I have also had a number of visits with Trish at Ottawa Playgirls. She is down to earth, good looking and very sensual. As I said on another board, I would definitely repeat, again and again!

Thanks for the input. I thought I had seen something positive about her a while back. Posting more reviews and recommendations keeps the board interesting.

This should be good for all those that had been looking for outcalls lately.