Random Poll about nails...

Your preference?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Your preference?

• I LOVE THE FAKE NAILS!
    • I PREFER REAL NAILS - LONG & MANICURED
    • I PREFER NO NAILS - REAL & SHORT
    • I COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT UR NAILS.

Just recently ripped off all my pretty fake nails....not sure if i want them back or not, it is nice to be able to scratch when itchy....those stupid fake things only tickle!

And now i can actually dial the phone and type properly!

Where do u guys stand on this one?

(please note, votes are public - there are some who will not be counted; ie:i'm not interested in women's opinions, they don't pay my bills)

I like fake nails.....when properly done....the acrylic type....not too long.....but well done...painted and maintained with a sexy red....

Nothing like watching a set of well manicured nails and sweet full lips going up and down on my antler!!!!

Guest Stiletto Kyss

Simply put, I prefer clean, nicely manicured fingers with short(er) nails over long fake or long real nails. This pretty much keeps with my preference for soft, pedicured feet with trimmed nails with polish. I don't care for long toe nails even if they are buffed, sharpened and polished. Poke your friggin' eye out!

s-k

Guest f***2f***

as long as they are clean I tend to focus on other assets ;-)

doesn't matter to me if your nails are fake or not, as long as they're cleanl...

however, when it comes to breasts.... nothing beat the real deal :)

I like the fake nails, if done right they're a good look and even a little sexy.

If I want man hands on my member I'll grab it myself...wait...that's not right...not that there's anything wrong with that...wait...yes there is...

Cleanliness is not an option...

Im My Humble opinion Real is the way to go. They are stronger, better looking when cared for and yes they do scratch better.

while a little artifical augmentation works wonders for some parts of some people, there is nothing like well manicured natural nails whether on the fingers, the Toes, or being runn down my back.

Cheers

WOW so much input - thanks guys.....I made the poll run for 10days....and i am more than willing to go with the winner of this poll - whichever it is....so far looks like i get to keep my real ones....

as long as they are clean I tend to focus on other assets ;-)

Amen to that !

Wow!Seems like not many gentlemen likes fake nails.As a matter of fact i never wear fake nails.

mybanner47bfcf4d7781coh1.jpg

well - REAL nails, long and manicured is still ahead...My only worry is that if it is the road i take, it will be a hard one to travel. My nails are very thin and britle from 2 yrs of Acrylics...but i will try my best.

Guest lustpuppy

As long as the fingers and the hands are nice and not too large or too big.

I think a good porcelain nail with a sport cut is a close alternative to the real deal. Funny I like real nails and fake boobs?

i always did keep my fakies short, and i doubt i will accomplish any length with my real ones, but looks like i get to keep my REAL nails, regardless of length. As long as they are kept clean, manicured and such...of course.

still a few more days for the poll...u never know....things could change....