any review Truro slim sexy redhead Scarlet

great girl not heavy chested , good body , nice person , very skilled and friendly . Multiple positions. All covered action. She does have multiple tattoos but I have certainly had great times with her and certainly recommend her.

Guest ***ky12***
great girl not heavy chested , good body , nice person , very skilled and friendly . Multiple positions. All covered action. She does have multiple tattoos but I have certainly had great times with her and certainly recommend her.

Thanks for the review!!!

Guest ***ky12***
Any body seen Katrina or Ivy....which would your recommend or has anyone seen toni...formerly of Taylor and Toni...

Depends on what you like in a girl. both were very nice. Katrina really good looking but mid size. Ivy is slimmer and I thought put more into it.

I would repeat with both

just my two cents

thanks keep us posted on any new gals...heres my miss list ...these are ads in the hfx herald....hi i'm kelly.....dana discretion assured...retired school teacher, ruth...new sexy mistress ( new,i don't think so)....and I could go on and on.I'm sorry but the Halifax market is so full of B.S. service providers...I'm sorry to be so jaded but so many are just not honest...we need more Willows in Halifax who are true to their work.If anyone can step up to the plate and offer fair value send me a pm.If any guys want anymore of my miss list and why also feel free to pm me.If I run across a great gal I'll let you all know...like I said I'm new to this site but will spread info as I get it

Hey Doc can you give us any contact info or where to find her add?

PM me if you have to

Loki318

Guest ***ky12***
Hey Doc can you give us any contact info or where to find her add?

PM me if you have to

Loki318

in the herald

Had a "date" with Scarlet and was pleased. As in the first review I found her relaxed and pleasant to be around. I would return for another visit.

thanks keep us posted on any new gals...heres my miss list ...these are ads in the hfx herald....hi i'm kelly.....dana discretion assured...retired school teacher, ruth...new sexy mistress ( new,i don't think so)....and I could go on and on.I'm sorry but the Halifax market is so full of B.S. service providers...I'm sorry to be so jaded but so many are just not honest...we need more Willows in Halifax who are true to their work.If anyone can step up to the plate and offer fair value send me a pm.If any guys want anymore of my miss list and why also feel free to pm me.If I run across a great gal I'll let you all know...like I said I'm new to this site but will spread info as I get it

Boomer....Go see Cathy...she's awesome and you will thank me later...:-)

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=29603

jk