How to find a specific attendant

I met a super cute girl a couple of weeks ago who told me she folded towels at a massage parlor, with a wink. I never had a chance to ask her what her professional name is, I only know her actual first and last name. Will a few phone calls to parlors assist me in finding her?

I met a super cute girl a couple of weeks ago who told me she folded towels at a massage parlor, with a wink. I never had a chance to ask her what her professional name is, I only know her actual first and last name. Will a few phone calls to parlors assist me in finding her?

Nooooo - that will get you banned. Yes you might have good motives but these ladies don't use their real names for a reason. Forget you know her real name. Never mention it or ask - they have too much risk from creeps out there.

Just start going through the web sites of the establishments and looking at the ladies - see if you recognize her. It could be tough because you don't see their face but...

If you have guess as to her age / hair color / height / measurements can help you narrow down the list. Many of the spas have such things listed.

Or there is the fun way. Pick a club and start meeting ladies. :) You can meet ladies other than the one you session with at Brass club at the bar before or after a session. CMJ also has parties a few times a year where you can meet a bunch of the ladies and see if you recognize her.