Hey,

stumbled upon their website while trying to find another. Anyone have any details they would like to share?

More often than not, they've stumbled their way to the 'warning/stay away section':http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8813

It's one of the oldest spas in town. It's usually only popular with tourists who stumble upon it by accident after going to the Playmate downstairs. Most locals avoid it.

One of my first posts here on Cerb was discussing Triple AAA. This post in question got me an infraction on Cerb.

Wow, a lot of vitriol directed at this place and I've never met the owner, as far as I know, but I go there infrequently and have never had a horrible session. I've had some poor sessions and a few that were more expensive/poorer value than planned, but most were good. I'm sorry but, coming from Montreal, most places in Ottawa seem to be dirty. The best session of my Ottawa life was had there (admittedly, several years ago now) and they used to have this woman who was a dead ringer for Laura Dern, but I don't know why people are hating so much or why the moderator is allowing it. Triple A is a FS place and the service varies with the attendant. Let the hating begin!