First Time Suggestions

Guest W**ters

Hi there, what would you guys or gals recommend as the best experience for a first time?

So many profiles seems fake and the bait & switch is definitely a concern.

I have looked at the recommendations and that helps but what would be the 3 most important things to look for?

First, try and figure out what you are looking for. If you have no idea, that could turn into disappointment. Try to match someone with your expectations, their services, age (if it matters), looks, rates, schedules and availability. There is no point in finding someone that has only been local once or twice as you might be waiting a long time if ever again.

Second, figure out if you want them to visit you, visit them in a hotel or visit them at their private location.

When you have everything decided, text and see if you can setup a schedule. A tip is to not *spice* up your text with pictures or explanations of the sexual competency. That's a bad way to start off meeting someone, if they even bother to text you back.

When everything is setup, present yourself as you want them to you. Arrive on time, let them know you are there by texting them and have their donation ready as soon as you introduce yourself.

From there, just have fun. The difficult part is over and they are probably as nervous as you are meeting you the first time.

Hope this helps a bit.

Guest W**ters

Thank you very much. I pretty much know what I am looking for at this point. Now is to fund a way to trust the person to be a real SP and not some scam or worse.

Personally I think you're asking way too many questions. I think you're fishing for information and it ain't about you looking for suggestions.....just saying.

Well, start with the ones that are lyla members (more than a couple of posts) and take it from there, I guess. The recos are there for a reason; to help you out. If you are looking at ones that don't have recos, well then you are in unknown gambling territory. Good luck.

I've been hobbying for a while and haven't had anything done other than being disappointed for service received or not. That's once in a while and from those gamble appointments. Nothing ventured is nothing gained. I have never been robbed, beat up or worse. Not sure what worse is. If you mean law enforcement, you have nothing to worry about unless they are underage. They have more to worry about than two consenting adults spending time together.