Alison in Carleton Place

Has anyone seen an SP in Carleton Place by the name of Alison? I saw her ad on OAN and she seems very nice. I'd appreciate any info. Otherwise I may have to TOFTT.

Dabbler

I think CK has already provided warnings about this person. She went by another name awhile back, but I recognize the phone number. Potential for harm. Stay away.

I can say the same thing as the poster above, alison is awsome. She is not in town all the time but when i have been able to see her she has been a great time.

I saw her two weeks ago. She is a nice person. Her kegel capabilities are awesome.

I will repeat. She mentioned about moving to Kingston that time.

I have also heard things on her in the past, but she might have decided to play nice now. But always be careful for your safety and your belongings when you try a new SP.

I saw Alison recently and have no complaints. Everything was setup via texts. We found a date and time that worked, I showed up and received the apartment number via text.

She was very relaxed and a safe GFE. Lots of kissing, cuddling, multiple positions, digits, daty but greek is not on the menu.

She is as her pictures on OAN shows and I found her to be an attractive, 5'7" or so tall, maybe mid twenties young lady. I am glad I did the drive.

I think she is a non smoker, we didn't discuss it, but there was no smoke smells on her or her apartment. However, her apartment is a mess. The bed was clean, but clutter everywhere else. Also, there is a small dog that was kinda cute and not a problem at all.

All in all, I'll be back