I had the opportunity to meet with the lovely Rebecca awhile ago. While I thought she lived in NB, I was plesently suprised to find out she is here in the Halifax area! While YMMV always applies, for me she turned out to be more than I could of hoped for. I typically don't look for the younger girls, just my personal taste as I get older but, something drew me into contacting her. I am so happy I did! She met me at the door with a inviting smile followed by a very warm hug, always a great start to meeting a stranger for the first time. Her neighborhood may shy a few people away but her incall location was safe so all was good for the making of a wonderful encounter! I'm typically more on the shy side but she wasted no time in making me feel very comfortable. She was absolutely amazing at carrying on a conversation, and we hadn't even began the fun part! Her ad is very accurate, if you treat her right, she will treat you even better! I found Rebecca to be intelligent, funny, mature, comforting, passionate, sensual, innocent looking yet with a evil grin look in her eyes, very cute and of course sexy! She exceeded any expectations I had dreampt up before meeting her and she succeeded in making my experience a very memorable one that would be absolutely impossible to forget anytime soon!

• Like 3

Better late than never.

I had the pleasure of visiting with Rebecca much earlier this year. It might have even been the end of last year (2017). I remember it was a cold and dark time and I needed warmth.

First off I'm assuming this thread is about this Rebecca, a member here on LYLA: https://www.lyla.ch/profile/224392-rebeccayourbbwqueen/

It all lines up and sounds the same, even the NB bit, so I think this is the place. 

Anyway, I found her ad on leo (it might have been Backpage back then, actually) and it all looked great and real, so I texted. Prompt and to the point. Perfect, we had our date set at her incall in Dartmouth. I wouldn't consider it a bad part of town, but I live in Dartmouth, and there's really only one bad part of town and she doesn't live there. 

When she greeted me she was lovely looking, in a tight outfit under a concealing coat, all quite cheeky, while being a warm embrace and a soft voice too. Rebecca is a BBW and proud of it, and god damn is she a beautiful lady. Magnificent eyes, a coy little smile, and she wants to be your GF. She is confident and dominant, if that's what you want, but she always soft and sweet, if that's what you want. We went to her apartment and begun immediately with what was pre-arranged. 

Details between us of course, but she was sublime. I like to think of myself as having high standards for what I like, and I tend to like a few specific things, but Rebecca delivered, and then some. For a little extra you can have a little PSE fantasy, but I should say, YMMV. I put myself back together and exited her apartment, walked back to my car grinning, and have been meaning to post about it since, but I always forget while I was here or thought, "I will do it later."

Rebecca is worth me posting about the experience, so there it is, lads. Enjoy, and again, treat her right, she is a great person to just speak with as well. Very decent. It was a great time and I will be back for more.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.