First timer, questions

Hey,

So im just wondering if all these massage places such as paradise spa, angels touch, luna, ALO, etc. offer happy endings? does it depend on the girl doing the massage?? also once your "done" is that it even if the whole hour isn't gone?? Is tipping expected?

Thanks

Hi Newkid, services at all the places you've mentioned are similar, although Paradise/Angel is a little more expensive than ALO (which includes Luna), but in the case of Paradise at least is made up for by the very nice facilities (can't comment on Angel as I haven't been there). They all offer a relaxing massage that I'm sure you will enjoy. Most masseuses will continue a massage for most if not all of the session. Tipping is definitely expected and will usually be communicated by your masseuse. If you want to go above and beyond the rate that she quotes, that is up to you. Best of luck.

To the best of my knowledge: Yes, you can expect a happy ending at those places, but you should expect to tip for anything beyond the basic massage. Generally speaking the "door fee" which runs roughly $60/hour usually goes to the house, and the lady giving you the massage earns her money in tips. If you want her fully nude with body slides and a release, you can expect to tip about $100-120.

Again this is just rough idea of massage parlours in Ottawa in general to give you an idea of what to expect, but for specifics, you need to check with the particular parlour.

• Like 1