Oasis on St. Laurent

Hey,

been doing some research and oasis is very close to my location. I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with the girls there?? I did a search and not much talk about oasis (more for aqua and luna).

I went to Luna on carling lasts week. Cute girls but overpriced in my opinion , limited options. One brown & a green total for topless. I hadn't been there in 2 years , but I see not much has changed Better luck on bank st.

There are a few of the ladies that work differing locations throughout the week so I would check their (ALO) schedule if you are looking for a specific lady.

As for the layout? I have always found it to be very clean, accessible and lots of parking. However, I tend to book where my favourites ladies are as opposed to the locations.

Their main full-time girl in Oasis is Janet. The remaining girls rotate in and out from the other spas, so whatever descriptions you see of them in Luna or Aqua is the same for Oasis.

Their main full-time girl in Oasis is Janet. The remaining girls rotate in and out from the other spas, so whatever descriptions you see of them in Luna or Aqua is the same for Oasis.

Any details on Janet?

I wish ALO had a section on their site where they described all of the girls. I hate going in blind.

Paradise or Cmj or in fact all the independent ladies we have on here at Cerb, with REAL photo's that way you are not going in blind. :)

Any details on Janet?

I wish ALO had a section on their site where they described all of the girls. I hate going in blind.