Debbie in Natural Point

Years ago, there was a place called Natural Point on Wellington and Fairmont. A lady called Debbie worked there. I was very impressed. NP closed later. Anyone knows where Debbie is working now? Thanks.

Natural Point started on Somerset between Booth and Rochester and that location has remained empty since they left. Their location on Fairmont has also been empty since they moved to the apartment building almost across the street where they were busted. Probably neighbors complaining. The only girl I know of that worked there and is still in the business is Carol who now owns Essence in Bell's Corners which is completely legit. None of the others have turned up since the bust several years ago. Thank God that bitch Diane is finally out of the business.

Erica was also from NP, she's still around.

Additional Comments:

Does anyone else remember Debbie? She had an amazing BBBJTCIMSW. She looked like a school teacher walking down the street, but she was wild.

Oh and BTW, does anyone remember another one that used to work at NP by the name of Susie? She was a tall blonde, 40-something spinner. The thing I can remember about her was that she was a major hothead, she could blow up at you at the slightest thing, but she was also highly oversexed. :aggressif025: I guess you have to take the good with the bad with those emotional types. :shehot:

Guest gagagaga

Billie was there too for a while. I'm not sure if she is still working. She was a couple of years ago

Billie was there too for a while. I'm not sure if she is still working. She was a couple of years ago

I think Billie actually took over the Fairmont location briefly, and NP moved back to their old location a couple of blocks down. Billie closed up shop right after NP was busted. Probably didn't want the hassles anymore. She then started working from an apartment.