Karma Kiss & Kylie duo session

Hey there everyone, I'm Nick, new to the forums, hope to gain and share much insite with the community. BUT I DIGRESS!!

Anywho, I recently had a duo encounter with, honestly, 2 of the most attractive women I have ever met, Karma Kiss, and kylie. Now to start off, Karma did look a few years older than in her picture on BP, but for me this was a huge bonus, she is a cougar for sure and looks amazing, and easily one of the most talented mouths out there, quick aside, it's so hard to find mature attractive women like Karma who will service a "younger" guy in this city. Now on to the young, stunning Kylie, sadly I didn't get to spend as much time with Kylie, but I promise you she is a classic, one of a kind beauty with "huge...tracts of land ", she also radiates such a positive vibe and energy, will absolutly be contacting them again VERY soon. And I highly reccomend to anyone, one at a time or as a duo.

Probably the best overall experience I've had in Kingston. Thanks ladies, see ya soon!.

• Like 3

The main thing with Kylie is that she's young, and while some people like that, it means she's still learning/figuring out the service aspect, however her looks and skills in bed are absolutly worth the price, I paid less for their dou special than I have for single less talented girls in this city.

If you have problems please message me. Your always commenting. I'm 100% real and I don't have to prove it further when I have photos. Face pics and my duo partner is verified. This is honestly getting annoying how I'm not even on the real list when I'm real and I provide good upscale service. When people ask to review me I don't say no. Everyone is a first time member at some point. Keep that in mind. My reviews have never been fake.

• Like 1

It's because we work well together and we are that good clients like us. We aren't fake and do not write our own reviews it's because we are friendly and fun and our clients have a blast.

The ladies should not have to defend comments like this fantasyman, if you think something is SHILL posted (if maybe you had a bad experience and it contradicts all the good stuff) then just bring it to my attention. We have software in place that tracks IP address's and also does some other stuff to make sure this is not happening. For instance we are well aware when two account are using the same computer. For instance Kylie also shares computers with Babygirl4u Sharing with another lady is fine so no harm done.

I see no reason why this should be a concern if someone has had a bad experience that obviously contradicts the nice stuff mentioned here simply PM me if you think these are SHILL posts and I will look into the problem. In this case your comment does not appear to be warranted and you could be harming this ladies reputation (even if you did not intend to) and hurting her business. We want the ladies to feel welcome here and when your hostile like this you make it very unwelcoming as well. Lets try to keep that in mind next time please.

• Like 1

The babygirl4u account is me I couldn't delete it or verify since I used hotmail.. I made a new one so I could be active on the review boards. Thanks for your comment and seeing the way we do. He has never tried to meet me so him saying I'm fake really bothers me if he met me and paid for my service like he should be doing instead of stalking me on review boards..... he'd see I'm the real deal and my reviews are real and true.

You must have "thick skin" to be online these days (especially when you run a service based business)...

so many self entitled trolls who wine and cry about everything and simply hide anonymously behind a screen...

Unfortunately not enough people who have positive experiences share them but as soon as something happens that someone can bitch and wine about the trolls are all over it and thrive on it. When you jump in and defend yourself it makes those idiots excited that someone is reading the crap they are spewing .... So by commenting you are doing what we like to call "feeding the trolls" this usually ends up worse for the person trying to defend themselves as other trolls will usually jump in too.

Please do not feed the trolls.