Christina4U

Let's track this from the beginning...

I contacted Christina after seeing her ads popping around, but was slightly apprehensive, cause of the blurred face in her photos, and the reviews that were a bit aged. I'm always cautious with blurred or obscured faces, as you never know what you're going to get, and as great as a body may be, personally seeing a pretty face is like unwrapping Christmas presents. I heard from a couple of trusted sources that Christina was top tier, and she had no problem with me changing my appointment to an hour (so glad I did). Communication was prompt and easy, and she was very clear and accommodating to my schedule.

Fast forward to the day of. When I arrived to her opening the door, I can't tell you how happy I was to see her. She's totally gorgeous! Tall and fit (towers over me in heels, but i don't mind). She looks like she stepped right off the screen of an adult film, and into your fantasy, which is fitting, as she's looking into getting into amateur and professional adult film (more on that later). Seriously, she has a beautiful face, and that counts for a lot. She was pleasant, smelled great and offered me a hug right off the bat. We began to chat, and she offered me a drink, which was nice.

Honestly, I could've sat there and talked with her for the whole day, which I found surprising. The girl can hold a conversation, and we talked about ourselves, right down to survival in a nuclear fallout situation!

When it came time to get down to things, I'll not put details here. But suffice to say, she was obliging, open and enthusiastic. If you're looking to feel like you're in an adult film, she know show to provide. On that note, she also allows recording, and man oh man... Totally worth it.

I wish I could've spent the whole morning with her, but I get the feeling I will be visiting fairly often.

Thanks Christina, for a wonderful time!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 7

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.