why crying is a turnoff

This is basic stuff! All you guys who question this research: don't you want to know what underlies our behaviour and emotional lives? Maybe you don't have weepy SOs in your lives. Wish I could say the same.

there is no crying in baseball !

I love that movie! and that is one of my favorite movie lines. Also one of the few movies where I enjoyed Madonna's performance..

No men is able to watch a women cry without trying to make her feel better, wich brings them closer, and closer, and closer... See where I'm going? When I cry, it always end up having sex...

No men is able to watch a women cry without trying to make her feel better, wich brings them closer, and closer, and closer... See where I'm going? When I cry, it always end up having sex...

I hope that I'm next to you the next time you cry!! :hump:

Guest G***f******

I usually have opposite affect on women, they tend to cry afterwards.

I'm with Grass Hopper, I think tears are more of a turn-on then not. I think the study is flawed....however,

"the scent of a lactating woman's nursing pads could increase sexual desire in other women"

....that's pretty cool! :)

I think tears are more of a turn-on then not.

So.. when asked if I squirt (which I don't) I should respond.. yes.. but from my eyes! maybe that could be a new fetish for you :p