Rosa or Pauline?

I'm pretty new to this board but I've been trying to glean information that would lead me towards MP's who offer excellent deep tissue massage.

There have been other threads with many intriguing suggestions but three names consistently seem to pop up; Jude (Jude Masso), Pauline (Michelle's Massage) and Rosa (Body Works).

I've experienced Jude and was very impressed with her skill. Not too hard on the eyes, either, but I digress. So I'm wondering if anyone has some insight that he would like to offer about the other two ladies.

I've been to Pauline's website and am left with the impression of a quirky/kooky/kinky kind of gal. All qualities which I value so please don't mistakenly think that I'm being critical. I can't, however find much information about Rosa and am curious about her schedule, personality, appearance, etc...

Any help would be appreciated.

Rosa by the way is at Body Care (not body works)and there is lots about her. A search on Rosa in Ottawa massage has 16 hits. She's a long-time very popular ma, runs a good clean place and she or her sister Emily would leave you very happy.

If you still need more you could PM me.

Rosa used to work at Michelle's in the distant past, alongside Pauline. It might have been before Pauline even owned it, so it's a long time ago. So a lot of talent comes out of there.

Regarding Pauline's quirkiness, yes she's a hoot, but her massages are absolutely professional, nothing weird to worry about there.

Overlook Michelle_MA? Please don't concern yourself on that point! I had the pleasure of enjoying a session with her last year. She is a sweetheart, through and through. I don't particularly remember if her touch was deep and therapeutic, though. I think that I may have been a little mesmerized by her body.

Rosa hands down, great deep tissue massage, great body better tits, she is older but is definitely a MILF. YMMV, PM me for details.