What's in a name? -- Popular names on BP....

The providers I have chosen to spend time with have always been amongst the amazing roster of beautiful Lyla-ladies.

That said, I also often peruse BP out of curiosity. I know that some legitimate women post on BP, but more and more I am finding that fraudulent ads far outnumber legit ones. I would safely say that over 70% of BP ads continue to contain some element of deception about identity, age, physical description and/or services offered.

One of the new tricks I have noticed is when new providers on BP use the name of established providers, while other providers choose to use no name at all. Using the name of a legitimate provider may be a way to piggyback on their established reputation by confusing clients. With no name to match with the phone number, it is more difficult to determine the legitimacy of an ad.

Just to prove to myself that I am not just seeing things that may not be there, I did a quick and dirty analysis of the BP postings today (Oct. 1st) from midnight until about 16:00h to check which identical names were used more than once. If the names were slightly different, they were not counted (eg. Sexy Sarah vs. Sarah). Finally, I also verified matches by comparing photos, description and phone numbers to ensure that repeated names were for different women.

Analysis:

The most popular name was...''no name'' -- Used in 15 ads of different SP's

Amy and Layla (fan's of our site) -- Names used 5 times each

Kayla -- Name used 4 times

Bella, Mia, Sabrina and Vanessa -- Names used 3 times each

Anna, Ashley,Eva, Jessica, Katy, Kelly -- Names used twice each

Conclusion:

I will let you draw your own conclusion, but I am sticking with Lyla!