The delicious Nataly, an extremely petite Spinner, and a French, Canadian, Cambodian Sweetheart is back in Winnipeg today, Monday Oct 2 till Saturday. I was her first and I warmed her up for you boys, because her hands were still cold from flying in this morning!

She had a wonderful condo, answered text immediately, and in 30 short minutes I was at her doorstep to see the most beautiful tiny body I have ever seen, very beautifully enhanced breasts, and sexy white lace lingerie just like the photos.

She is cute, warm, sweet, and always smiling and giggling. I will definitely repeat again and again. So if you guys can't reach her it's cuz she is busy with me again ;-)

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

when Nataly was here from the 2nd-9th I was fortunate enough to see her twice..and love to see what she will be wearing for me on other side of the door☺️

what a gorgeous young lady she is and so very sweet as well..wonderful service as well left me breathless and then had time to chat before round 2 happened..

was too bad for her that Sunday-Monday weren't very busy..might make more sense for her normal schedule of Tuesday-Saturday to happen next time..

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.