Anyone visited with Oshean?

I see Oshean from E-C is coming back to Ottawa next week, and I am debating to spend some time with her. Has anyone visited with her last time she was in town? I'm quite curious about this one.

I see Oshean from E-C is coming back to Ottawa next week, and I am debating to spend some time with her. Has anyone visited with her last time she was in town? I'm quite curious about this one.

Seriously, if you want to drop that kind of coin, go for it after reading reviews on her......BUT Veronica Valentine born,raised, lives just on the other side of the river in a lovely condo...SQUIRTS just the same, when you get her excited...therefore pay attention when you get her going you can get down and lap her up...cause she does CUMS alot:D

• Like 1

I've been with Oshean a couple of times in Winnipeg, and highly recommend her. The double FF's are hard as rocks and the nipples too, a lot of fun. Clean and sweet and shaved, loves DATY, and she DOES squirt... and gush. Best BBBJ I've ever had, and keep the boys clean and shaved and she makes it well worth your while- spits it into a cloth afterwards. A lot of fun, a lot of energy. Worth the extra. You gotta try her, no doubt you'll regret and forever wonder if you don't.

I did meet with her in Toronto on her last tour. She pushes away when squirting which was not what I was looking for. I'm not big on the rock hard boobs either. My preference leans toward mature ladies so give me Gaby from Toronto, Annette Foster from Niagara or me all time fav Anneke from Tampa

I met with Oshean in Winnipeg last year. She is everything you see, and everything she advertises. However, I did find her rather mechanical and I personally believe we have better value locally with Kelly, Veronica, Alex or Janeva, for examples.

Guest BONEHER
Seriously, if you want to drop that kind of coin, go for it after reading reviews on her......BUT Veronica Valentine born,raised, lives just on the other side of the river in a lovely condo...SQUIRTS just the same, when you get her excited...therefore pay attention when you get her going you can get down and lap her up...cause she does CUMS alot:D

not trying to steal the thread but this veronica valentine..... sounds great ive been looking for a squirter for a while. how was ur experiance.? worth it? $

not trying to steal the thread but this veronica valentine..... sounds great ive been looking for a squirter for a while. how was ur experiance.? worth it? $

Well you are stealing the tread. Do a search you will find all kinds of positive reviews about VV