Are there any strip clubs in Fredericton?

I use to dance but I'm a little out of practice. I just got a new professional portable pole to train because I love doing tricks and really using my upper body strength and it is certainly not as easy as it may look.

If you know of any clubs please let me know? If I go back to dancing every now and then I don't want to dance in Halifax.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure if it still happens or not, but I believe the only place in town is the Northstar Sports Bar and it was only on certain nights (maybe Thursday, Friday and Saturday).

I haven't lived there in a few years though.

It must be hard to get a permanent license for a SC in Fredsville. I haven?t lived there for years but when I did, I couldn?t understand why there were no clubs. Same thing happened as fish and andy reported. A bar would host a couple of dancers who would perform before the dance floor opened for the public later in the evening. With a large military base nearby and a University in town there is certainly the interest. Must be city bylaws. Anybody know this for a fact?

I just checked online an Northstar seems to be the only one. I'll have to give them a call for some info.

Thanks again guys,

The Northstar is not a very fancy place on the outside.

Can anyone elaborate on the talent found inside?

In all my trips to Fredericton I never took the time to check it out.

Posted via Mobile Device

If you want a place to dance you should come to Saint john and go to Club Blush, I'm sure theres alot of guys here that would love to meet you also.

If you want a place to dance you should come to Saint john and go to Club Blush, I'm sure theres alot of guys here that would love to meet you also.

I'll second that :)

Loki318

Thanks guys. I may just have to venture over to the North Star to check it out. See if I can get a lapdance!! I'm totally being serious, I love to watch a woman dance. I'll post the night I'm going there, I hope I have time to go.

Yes hun, there is the North Star, however it is only Thursday- Sat. It is not the highest caliber as you are probably used to, but will serve the purpose to practice dance.Good luck!

Thank you Sophia. I don't think I'll dance this time around but I have been practicing to get back in shape and build my upper body strength but I'm not quite ready for how I like to dance. I just want to see what the place is all about and when I'm ready, i'll test out my skills then go bigger or just do private parties and other clubs.

Thank you sweets,

Lexy

Unfortunatley Angies in Moncton is the only one worth a visit, I travel a lot between F'ton, Saint John and Moncton, the next two days in F'ton, Blush in Saint John is very small while F'ton's Northstar was a bit bigger, its been a couple years since I've been there. I ran a driver service in Missauga for a couple years and the only club that comes close to places like the old locomotion and million dollar is Angie's in Moncton, and there are a couple sc's that run out of that club

good luck!

Hey, hun, if you would like company, I would love to go with you! I love to dance, and yes watch others dance! Let me know!Thanks Doll

Thanks hun,

I have to see how my schedule is but I'd really like to go and check it out and it would be nice to meet another SP but as of right now I don't know if I will have the time this visit but I will keep you posted if I can get the chance to go.

Big Hugs,

Lexy