Intimate Connections In NB - Nov 6-8th

For the gentlemen who are accustomed to a warm, classy and high quality companion. My name is Sierra and I invite you to join me at my discreet upscale hotel suite.

picture.php?albumid=11273&pictureid=82038 picture.php?albumid=11273&pictureid=82037 picture.php?albumid=11273&pictureid=82036

My 50+ reviews: click here

FREDERICTON NOV6th (3PM-11PM) 7th(9AM-11AM)

SAINT JOHN NOV7th (2pm-11pm)

MONCTON - NOV8th(2pm-11pm)

ADVANCE BOOKING RECOMMENDED

If you are looking for a sensual girlfriend experience, I can satisfy all of your needs. You will have my undivided attention as we lock eyes and explore the points that make us tick until we reach the point of true connection.

Physically I am tall - 5'8 & fit, my 36DD natural breasts and long legs to wrap you in tight embrace are the total package. I have long blonde hair, big blue eyes and silky soft skin that adores the attention of a man's touch.

While my exotic looks will captivate you... I have a flirtatious, playful and affectionate personality with a natural ability to engage with you as if we have known one another for years. Our time alone will be unrushed and genuinely intimate, I believe you deserve only the very best and promise to treat you as such. My aim is to leave you satisfied.

Please see my website for details on how best to connect.

Let's make lasting memories...

Sierra xoxo

picture.php?albumid=10965&pictureid=74456

• Like 3