Baby Pitbull :)

hello cerbies. im the owner of two beautiful baby pitbull pur race :)

they have all vaccination but its too much for me to take care of them and i dont want drop them to the spca :(

i would like to found them a good family. they are 5 month and i have picture available. they are not mean at all. they are big baby. :)

i have one red nose (just turn 5 month)

i have one breindo (just turn 5 month)

i plan to do a canada tour again and strip in toronto and i cant let them at home or bring them.

if u want a beautiful dog just pm me :) and make me an offer. its expensive dog and already clean and vaccinate. but i let them for good price. just make me an offer :)

hope to hear from you xoxox

ur sexy karine

Hi Karine

I am the owner of two large German Shepherds. older mature dogs, but still needing a lot of attention, so I can understand your problem.

As a suggestion, Kijiji Ottawa has a good section for those that want to sell/place dogs. You can post pictures and have interested parties respond to an email address so you will not be bothered with nuisance phone calls. Its very easy to post and no charge at all unless you want to place a "headline ad".

I have had good results with Kijiji, hope this suggestion might help.

Rodehard

• Like 2

hi hun pls send me a pic of them n when did u want then gone by i live in toronto but will drive to ottawa which i would love to pls get back at me thanks

Salut Karine, Pit Bulls are outlawed in Ontario. From the act " It is against the law to bring pit bulls into Ontario, even for a short visit."

You may have better luck in Quebec. Bonne Chance.

Salut Karine, Pit Bulls are outlawed in Ontario. From the act " It is against the law to bring pit bulls into Ontario, even for a short visit."

You may have better luck in Quebec. Bonne Chance.

GiantJean is correct. I just saw this story on Global TV last week:

Ontario Man Moves Across Canada to Save His Dog

http://www.globaltoronto.com/personalities/Ontario+moves+across+Canada+save/4065912/story.html

While pit bulls are banned in Ontario, they are not banned in Quebec. In my opinion it should have been the owners, not the dogs who were banned!

That being said, the reason that I suggested Kijiji to Karine is that it is a "Canada Wide" advertising venue viewed in a lot of areas including Quebec and not just Ontario and often linked to areas in the northern United States. Pit Bulls are not banned every where. E-Bay would be another suggestion as well.

If you have not done so Karine, I urge you to post an ad on Kijiji and/or other similiar venues, the sooner that you do and get some exposure, the sooner your "babies" will find a good home.

Good Luck,

Rodehard

Further Information: Karine, I did a quick Google search and found numerous sites that deal in the buying and selling of Pit Bulls, i.e. Findabully.com is one, there are many others. You may want to consider checking out some of these sites, listing with one opens databases North America wide....

Edited by Rodehard
Additional Information

hey all :) i talked with the police a few times since i got them 5 month ago. and the police see me walk my dog all the time. They told me the law is in court again so they cant give any fine and cant take any dog. (just if they bite somebody like any kind of dog) and it can take an other couple of years before they keep the law or remove it. and they think its gonna be remove. :) so no worry about it. 20 people pm me about the law that i know for sure but i walk my dog like 4 times a day and see at least police 3 time a day on bank street. and they pet my dog lol. anyway... thx :)

• Like 1

we don't allow classified type ads on cerb. this thread was reported and the member who reported it is correct so I must close this thread and ask that you sell the dogs on another website please.