I'm just being curious here...

Has anyone ever met with Nina? (Yesterday, it was written Nena, but it's the same lady). She advertises on CL and is with an agency.

She is very pretty and says that her pics are real, but I just wanted to make sure in waht I was going to get myself into.

Thanks for your time!:)

S.

I haven't seen Nina, but I saw Christina from the same agency. All I can say is that pics were very accurate for Christina and the agency was professional in my experience.

I have been eyeing the ad for Nina too... not sure if/when I get a chance to TOFTT, but maybe you'll beat me to it.

I second ottawadave about Christina. Called last Saturday to TOFTT Alexia from same agency but she was available only after 10:00 pm (I am a Saturday afternoon type of guy).

I Look forward to read reviews on more girls from this agency. So far I have seen ads for Christina (whom I have seen already and reviewed and she scores almost 10), Alexia, Nina and Kelly. They all look pretty and described themselves as GFEs or openminded. If all are as good as Christina in looks, attitute and services, then we may have discovered a new good agency (the guy on the phone was real cool too) and unlike another well-known local agency (has to remain unnamed) they appear to deliver what they promise (GFE) and call you back when they promise.

Ottawa playmates is new but has the potential to become a well known local agency but yet has a long way to go to establish itself (we need more reviews on more girls from this agency and they need a web site for their girls).

When I read Nina I was thinking T2T (tempted 2 touch) so what other agency are you referring to? If I may ask ? PM me pls Ty.

Posted via Mobile Device