Hey There,

For most people it is very hard to get out, when it is this cold. Being confined to a power wheelchair, it is pretty much impossible for me to get out. this can be very hard on the mind. In the spring/ summer, I can go out a visit,ect.

Thank goodness, for the internet, and TV. I have to try and keep myself busy, so I don't loose my mind,lol.

Anyway, stay warm & safe, people

hey Al......do not worry about loosing your mind.........it is actually a fun place to be.......I have a residence card for travel there.......

Big Al, i have a family member living with me in a wheel chair half of the time and I understand you....let me tell you that you need a good set of winter clothes and with that big heart you seem to have you can warm the whole street!!!

Get out there and give free smiles to everyone that crosses your path!!!!

Hugs

Loralee

Big Al, i have a family member living with me in a wheel chair half of the time and I understand you....let me tell you that you need a good set of winter clothes and with that big heart you seem to have you can warm the whole street!!!

Get out there and give free smiles to everyone that crosses your path!!!!

Hugs

Loralee

:) Thanks.....