FS with BBBJ Girl

I got the number from Dreamer for that BBBJ girl and called her the same day. I told her that I am looking for 1 hour FS including multiple shots on goal. She agreed for 150. She asked me to pick her up from the westend location. I reached there at about 2:30PM and saw 2 police car standing infront of the building. I didn't stop and keep driving. Called her again and she asked me to park on the street and she will walk to my car. So finally she arrived and I just drove out of that area immediately.

I than start paying attention to her. She has long brown hairs and a very pretty face. Had a good conversation while I was driving and that easied both of us. Did mentioned that Dreamer gave me your number. Took her to a motel in downtown and get down to business straight away. She told me that she has a baby belly and she want to hide that with her shirt place over it. I didn't had any problem with that. She was definitely not like a 19-22 year old SP from PK or other agency but overall her body was not bad. She cannot be called fat or BBW at all. Her boobs were not firm because any women with kids don't have them.

Now back to action, we started with LFK and then DFK, she gave me an awesome BBBJ and when I started to feel that I cannot hold, I asked her to stop. Then we have a covered session in doggie style which didn't lasted long as I was really very horny. Once I was done, we started chatting about her and her life story. Spend about 25 minutes chatting and then the second session began with she licking my balls and then the BBBJ. This time around I spend time in really enjoying her. I lcked her boobs for a while and she LFK me and this time I went with missionary position. Banged her, banged her until I shoot my load. Good thing was that she did participated second time as well..

Took a shower and then drop her back to westend.

Service: 8 out 10

GFE: 7 out of 10

Body: 6 out of 10

Face Look: 8 out of 10

Repeat: yes ocassionaly not bad for a change

Can you tell me the name, location and cost of the motel for the hour? Thanks.

leyley

This girl provided me with an fantastic BBBJ X 2, fast and fuerious. She looked ok, not a spinner but ok. Body is average to good. nice ass and nice boobs. She is eager and easygoing. One hour session lasted for almost 2 hours...

aa_allu & Otherone

Sounds like you had fun, gald it worked out for each of you and I didn't want to hype how pretty her face was but she was once a model ;).

Guest f***2f***

good review....she sounds genuine and enthusiastic...i like both of those things

Thanks Dreamer for the lead....

If I find any SP, I will be glad to share the number but as she is Dreamer's find, ask him for the number. Please do not PM me for number....

I got the number from Dreamer for that BBBJ girl and called her the same day. I told her that I am looking for 1 hour FS including multiple shots on goal. She agreed for 150. She asked me to pick her up from the westend location. I reached there at about 2:30PM and saw 2 police car standing infront of the building. I didn't stop and keep driving. Called her again and she asked me to park on the street and she will walk to my car. So finally she arrived and I just drove out of that area immediately.

I than start paying attention to her. She has long brown hairs and a very pretty face. Had a good conversation while I was driving and that easied both of us. Did mentioned that Dreamer gave me your number. Took her to a motel in downtown and get down to business straight away. She told me that she has a baby belly and she want to hide that with her shirt place over it. I didn't had any problem with that. She was definitely not like a 19-22 year old SP from PK or other agency but overall her body was not bad. She cannot be called fat or BBW at all. Her boobs were not firm because any women with kids don't have them.

Now back to action, we started with LFK and then DFK, she gave me an awesome BBBJ and when I started to feel that I cannot hold, I asked her to stop. Then we have a covered session in doggie style which didn't lasted long as I was really very horny. Once I was done, we started chatting about her and her life story. Spend about 25 minutes chatting and then the second session began with she licking my balls and then the BBBJ. This time around I spend time in really enjoying her. I lcked her boobs for a while and she LFK me and this time I went with missionary position. Banged her, banged her until I shoot my load. Good thing was that she did participated second time as well..

Took a shower and then drop her back to westend.

Service: 8 out 10

GFE: 7 out of 10

Body: 6 out of 10

Face Look: 8 out of 10

Repeat: yes ocassionaly not bad for a change

Can you pm me her location, number , email e.t.c

thanks.

R