Dominatrix in Ottawa

Guest Ou**or**n

Mistress Shira

Cathie Divine

Mistress Kassandra

Mistress Mystic

There is also Goddess Hellfire but I don't know how much of a dungeon she has.

Yes , Goddess Hellfire does have a dungeon, She does insist on the right chemistry before She accepts anybody and is very selective though. If you are looking for anything sexual whatsoever then just hit the back button now. As far as a Domme though She can melt through the toughest of barriers and is elegant , caring and on a scale of 1-10 an 11. She is the Rolex of Dommes and as for appearances , stunning and She is capable of cutting through you like a blow torch. If you put "Goddess Heather Hellfire" in Google you will find Her and She is a local Ottawa Domme that thankfully has remained here. I found Her by accident when I stumbled on a review from a sub that was not the normal schoolgirl gushing but genuine elation over this gem of a find. She looks like a lioness when sitting in Her dungeon but is novice friendly as well.

Edited by Sharmon
typo and line 1 clarity

Thank you for this thread. I am looking for a Domme for 3sums at the moment and just remembered that some of my "before I was an SP" bdsm friends are SP's now.

LOL , most non SP Dommes will be delighted to tag team and gang up on some unsuspecting (sortof :) ) sub. If everyone likes each other then it is very easy to keep a non-SP domme within Her comfort zone while giving all something to remember with a grin.