Dear Penthouse, Saw Rachel and Erica

This duo was very good, the pair are kind of like steak and Shiraz not at all alike but a great pairing. Mixing youth with experience, Rachel has great instincts and wonderful warm hands, Erica has an incredible body! I have not seen either of these ladies and have been curious for a long time, when I saw the ad I could not dial fast enough however it was early in the evening and they were booked solid. With some nagging and an offer that I was OK to pay a little extra they booked an after hours appointment !

Rachel is taller than me and proportionate, she is probably 5?8? and full figured not really my type however she has many skills that I did enjoy, however Erica has an absolutely perfect body for sex. I could not get enough of that perfect pussy and spent about half an hour DATY while the girls took turns going down on me and Rachel rode me. Then Eric got on top and Rachel lay beside me and we watched Erica. I finished with the girls side by side under me and I could kiss and fondle both of them, finally unloaded in Erica.

Damage was $$$$$, it was a great time with Rachel in the director?s chair, and that incredible body of Erica?s, too bad she?s kinda touchy about her tush. Both women are beautiful and if I were a larger guy I think I would really enjoy Rachel. Will probably repeat with Erica just to see what she is like without Rachel?s guidance. Erica?s breasts should be the model breasts that plastic surgeons use for implants! She does have some experience to gain however this combination should speed up the process. I really like the location the girls use and the room was surprising clean considering all the activity that had been going on.

If you get the chance it is a great duo both ladies are very warm and will great you with a hug and a kiss and the kisses just keep coming!