looking for a specific fantasy

So this is my first time posting on Cerb, but I thought this would be the best way of looking into pursuing a certain fantasy.

I've had a fantasy for a while now, and don't want to e-mail ladies directly out of respect in case they aren't open to the idea.

Let's start off by saying I'm a photographer (not a guy with camera, but a legitimate photographer) and I've always fantasized about having a boudoir / art nude photo shoot get a little heated and have the "client" get turned on and well... the rest is for the imagination.

I know being photographed can be risky for women, but I can send you some samples of my work for you to see. The photos can be destroyed at the end of the session as well, and I will do that in front of you, or I can provide you with some of the images.

Another thing is discretion, it is very important since this also involves my work. I've been a pro photographer in Ottawa for a long time and don't need that to change. I mostly do commercial work at the moment but do shoot boudoir as well.

I will check my private messages as well...

Mods, if this is inappropriate, feel free to delete.