Avg. of 20 Recommendations

I had the renewed pleasure to meet Sophia last week. What can I say that had not already been said? Sophia has a great personality and always makes you feel welcome. Gentlemen, you can't go wrong meeting this lady. Treat her with respect and you will be rewarded beyond your wildest dreams. I can't wait for Sophia to return to Moncton.

Guest sl*nt*ds*x

well I had to opportunity to meet with Sophia. She is a very warm and caring lady. I would have to say our personalities meshed quite nicely. our encounter didn't seem forced or ever have that uncomfortable moment. not one for details but I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a truly fun encounter with a very easy going passionate lady.

I finally had the chance to meet Sophia this week. The first thing I have to say is wow, what an amazing, sexy voice. On the phone when I was talking with her, I was practically speechless. And then, when we finally met, words such as exquisite, amazing, and sensual do not even come close. The way she moves her body is nothing short of erotic. But one of the best parts was how youthful and playful she was. She made me feel comfortable and special. She has many special talents, which she certainly does not mind sharing. And my only other comment is wow, what an amazing 30th birthday gift she aquired...lol. Treat her like a lady...she deserves it.

It had been a while since Sophia and I had seen each other, but met up with her recently and shame on me for not seeing her more frequently in the last 6 months.

Sophia has a dancers body and is not shy about showing her dance capabilities and energy that goes with it. After a couple glasses of wine , great conversation and a wonderful sensual dance that was worth the cost of admission alone (lol), we got down to more serious fun!!

Her oral skills will leave you breathless and is a very enthusiastic recipient of whatever massage, DATY and other pleasures you may wish to engage in. While not going into minute detail, our time together flew by too fast with mutual satisfaction, MSOG and much creativity and open mindedness between the two of us.

Sophia is an absolute gem and after being with Sophia and her unstoppable energy, I will certainly not wait 6 months before we play again.

Hello. After another visit to Sophia's place, another recommendation is in order. Due to some scheduling conflicts, it's been a couple months since I had a visit with Fredericton's finest and I was feeling extra horny. Boy, was it worth the wait. Let's just say it was two hours of bliss.

After spending some time with small talk, we headed upstairs to become more intimate. I was offered a massage but declined due to the fact I couldn't wait to see that fabulous naked body. After some dfk and a great bbbj, we proceeded to the main event. Before I go to far, I have to mention the squirting. It seems that Sophia was having as much fun as myself. We went through at least 12 different positions before ending in missionary. It's my favorite position with Sophia as it gives me the opportunity to kiss her and also look upon her beautiful face. After some cuddling and a much needed shower, it was time to go.

I usually book at least 2 hours as I find that one is never long enough. I won't be back in town for at least three weeks, but I already know where my first stop will be. Anyone wanting to spend time with a beautiful, classy, intelligent and fun lady should call her immediately. I almost wish I didn't write this recommendation as I feel kind of selfish and would like to keep her to myself. lol

Guest dame*****n09*

I can only second all the comments on Sophia Varoushka: she is beautiful, with a soft but athletic build, easy to talk to and easy to be with. I will definitely be back!

A nervous beginner myself, Sophia set me totally at ease from our messages to our meeting. All through our encounter I found her relaxed, flexible, improvisational, and fun.

I'm happy to recommend Sophia's massage skills, and I'm surprised it isn't mentioned more often here. Sophia is trained and it shows. The professional massage she offered was both a wonderful experience in itself and a great icebreaker and chance for us to get to know one another. Newbie or experienced, don't miss out on this aspect of what Sophia has to offer!

Guest My***tLixx

Hot Times In Moncton During ECMA Week! I had the pleasure of meeting Miss Sophia in Moncton. She was wearing a sexy outfit when I arrived. She put on some sexy music and offered me a glass of champagne...then did a sexy dance for me...very hot. She really enjoys what she does and it shows, and she made me perfectly at ease. We ran through a quick list of like/dislikes (which weren't very many) and let the fun begin. You owe it to yourself to check her out - she's a lot of fun....you'll see...

Had the pleasure of trying the hot stones ,was amazing.if you haven,t met miss sophia yet you really should.very classy and beautiful women,and very good hands:)

Had the distinct pleasure of paying Miss Sophia a visit this past week, a nice location, and a very relaxing experience!

Guest bant***3

It's been over a month since seeing Sophia, maybe even 2, but I enjoyed every second of her amazing massages. You feel right at home, and if not home, you feel in heaven!

She made muscles feel better where I didn't even know I had muscles. Very passionate about what she does, and amazingly skillful. Cannot wait to see her in F'ton again.

Had a great gentleman's massage this afternoon. Both lovely ladies were attentive and considerate. Nb is lucky to have them. Would recommend a 4-hand massage any day, I will be back for more! Fantastic session. Service and atmosphere rivals experiences in Montreal and Toronto. JR

Guest I******orP**k

Sophia is slim, athletic, and quite exotic! Loved the atmosphere, the sexy music, everything...she's very down to earth and sensual...her body is tight and she's such a turn on...great fun to be with!

Now thank about a belated reco. I met sophia in moncton in november. I was hoping to meet her for quite a while. I knew what to expect(massage) and was disapointed one bit. The massage was very relaxing and here small body is perfect for body slides. All with a nice finish. Very professional

Sophia Varoushka is warm, welcoming, fun and easy to be

with. Beautiful as well, which so many others have noted.

Her massage skills were what drew me to make our appointment, and I

was very happy I did. She is careful, attentive and skilled - very

much a well-being enhancer :)

I confess that I was a hot-stone skeptic, but after Sophia suggested

it I said "what the heck, you only live once". She was right, and I

look forward to trying that again too.

Thanks Sophia!

I had the great pleasure of meeting Sophia a few months ago on one of her visits to Moncton. She is beautiful, charming and totally had me feeling at ease within a few minutes of our meeting. Sophia is a great conversationalist and her mind and her natural sex appeal were a great combination that is not often found. As mentioned in other posts, her massage skills are also excellent and not the usual light touch. I had a great time and hope to see Sophia in the near future.

Sophia, Thanks you for a Wonderful last minute encounter. You we so gracious and beautiful and your Singing is not to be missed.

Much Love

Xoxo

I've had the pleasure of 2 spa sessions with Sophia. Both exceeded my expectations. Sophia is absolutely wonderful. Pleasant to talk to, and sexy. Her massage was sensual and rewarding. I'm not much of a massage person, but Sophia has changed my mind on the subject, and I plan many future sessions.

Guest m*to***cle****r

I had the pleasure of meeting Sophia V a while back. Since then I also had the opportunity of meeting some of the ladies that work with her. The latest Vivian. She is absolutely beautiful !!!

A great time and felt right at home.

Thank you.

a class act . was my first time got a massage , i was treated like a client that has been going there for years. sophia is an amzing person will deff make another appointment soon.

Had a great time with Sophia today and what a great experience it was.

This is a lady who is reaily doing what she loves. She is a very skilled lady and woman like her just makes you feel a ease as soon as she opens the door. I will have to say she is so hot it is difficult to have a conversation with her and not become overwelmed with her looks and charm.This was a very special time as was waiting quite a long time before I could go to her city. This is the second time I saw Sophia and I must say each time was fantastic.

Also she shares her place with another girl named Asia Bold and I was lucky enough to meet her too, and wow is she ever a good looking girl maybe next time I could have some time with her.

Thanks Sophia will see you again.

added ratings

I have visited Suite Escapes three times now, seeing Sophia once. She is very skilled at massages and made me feel very welcome. Her in call location is also of good quality. Would recommend.

Somehow I know no matter what I write, it will be inadequate to express the charming wit and intelligence this lady brings forward. She is so real and down to earth you can't help but feel comfortable within ten seconds of meeting her.

I met her on a trip to Fredericton and had communicated by email and text before arriving, so I felt like I knew her before I even met her.

She's warm, sweet, sensuous, luscious and more... combined with a lovely face, musical voice, and a body ballet dancers would die for.

I'm not going to get into details as I don't think that's appropriate, but I will say that I feel ever so fortunate to have met her and would do so again without a moment's hesitation. Princess, I think you should come visit Calgary and let me be your guide.

Sophia is truly a class act and one that's hard for others to follow. They just can't measure up to the baseline she's established.

Darling, because of you I'll never be able to think about Delta Hotels again without a little smile crossing my lips. It was truly an honour and a pleasure.

Seen her a while ago and i still dream of her magic touch

If you really want to relax, she's the one you got to see, I had massages before but none like hers :)

She has a great personality and she makes you feel comfortable right away, she made me feel like we were old friends.

You have to meet her to appreciate her talent, she's just great

I can't wait to see her again and when i go back to Fredericton she will be my first stop

Thanks Sophia

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.