Avg. of 20 Recommendations

Had another opportunity to visit Sophia. Second time visiting her and both experience were amazing. All muscle stiffness were gone and some more ;-). Her tan and firm body is to do die for and i would highly recommend since she can make anyone at ease.

This week, I visited Sophia in her new location in SJ. She has done a superb job of fixing up an apartment to complement its period character.

It hardly seems necessary to add my voice to the many others singing the praises of Sophia but, here goes:

Sophia looks better than her pics. Sophia looks younger than her stated age. Sophia is skilled at massages and body slides. Sophia is friendly, flirty, fragrant, flattering, physically fit and fun to be with. Phew!!

Sophia is the fantasy girlfriend we all wish we'd had - attentive, great for the ego, hot looking and affectionate.

Obviously, I highly recommend that you treat yourself to an amazing experience with a special woman.

Self-censored

I had the pleasure to spend incall time with Lady Sophia and she was wonderful.

Everything positive you heard about her is true and then some.

She immediately made me feel relaxed and welcome and we then sat and chatted a bit over a glass of wine. She is intelligent, attractive and attentive. All qualities that made for a truly entertaining session. Never did I feel rushed during our time together. In fact it felt like I was catching up with an old friend.

Now, once the wine was consumed we moved on to the main event. I got ready for a massage and once she started all I can say is she has the most wonderful hands. She rubbed me all over and worked out some nasty knots in my shoulders that truly relaxed me. The rest of the session will remain private but take my word - if you decide to pay her a visit you will not be disappointed. She will leave you with a smile on your face which will take a day or two to fade.

Will definitely call her again when I'm in town.

I have met with Sophia in Saint John several times over the last several months. Her location is safe and discrete, with lots of on street parking.

She is pleasant and kind as well as a lot of fun to be with, you will feel that you are with an old friend. Sophia gives a fantastic massage, with a twist. She has an acrobatic move on the massage table that will blow you away. You will have to find out for yourself.

Her service is second to none and very upscale, but she is so down to earth that you will be relaxed from the moment you meet.

Saint John guys. do yourself a favor and book with her soon, I guarantee that you won't regret it, and you will be a repeat client.

Groberts

I saw Sophia recently and will echo all the earlier comments. I don't have anything new to add but it was a pleasure all around. It was a great recharge for the batteries. Definitely want to try that again.

I feel bad because it took me FOREVER to finally get around to posting this recommendation. I kept putting it off, trying to find the best way to word it. Then I got thinking, if she doesn't get more recos from her Saint John location, she might leave, never to return. So I'll forego the usual "the location was clean and welcoming" (it was), "her photos don't do her justice" (they don't), and "I was nervous but within 2 minutes she made me feel comfortable and at ease", (I was and she did). All I'm going to say is: GO SEE SOPHIA! GO NOW! WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS?? GO!!!

PS: And Sophia, you may feel the need to punish me during my next visit for waiting so long before posting this. All I can say is...PLEASE punish me during my next visit for waiting so long before posting this. :P

Finally got around to seeing Sophia for the second time, I have no idea what took me so long, guess sometimes life flies by too fast. She met me at the door with a huge hug, we chatted for a while which was like talking to an old friend even tho it has been a year, I know, what was I thinking. She noted that I lost weight and I couldn't believe she noticed, how could she after all it's been a year and it's only 20 lbs..... To me this is what really makes Sophia special, besides the skills that go unsaid, she takes an interest in the person she spends time with..... What an amazing lady. , already looking forward to to my next visit... Won't be so long this time

It has been a long time since someone had written a recommendation about Sophia herself, as she mostly works in Studio 110 in Moncton. However this week she had decided to make her way up to Fredericton. And I'm glad she did.

I've been lucky to have been in correspondence with not only her, but her lovely team as well over the past several months.
When she said she was eventually coming to Fredericton, I had to jump on that chance. I gathered what I could, and went through the appropriate channels. 

While I plan on keeping most of what happened between us under wraps, it was an experience for me unlike any other I've experienced in my life. Her massages loosened up my very knotted back, and her body slides were nothing short of angelic. I left there feeling relaxed and with a smile I haven't had on my face in a long time.

My only regret was not being able to spend more time with her, but I hope to change that in the future. 

Edited by RedEagle82
Was still trying to write up the whole experience.
  • Thanks 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.