Vicky Lopez and Jessy Celeste

My most memorable and wonderful threesome that I have ever had. With these 2 amazingly good looking ladies time seemed to have flew right by us we had so much fun. A definite repeat for sure but this time I would have to book for 3 hour.

Vicky was the lady that I had booked this meeting with and she was the one in charge of getting Jessy to join us. Being that I already knew Jessy from our Ottawa meetings since last July(and bi-monthly on average) it was an easy thing to set up. I had already planned with Jessy that we would eventually get together with the wonderful Vicky. All of this was at a Motel in Montreal in a spacious suite with a king size bed, mirrors on the wall and a big jacuzzi tub and a large shower large enough for 5.

One thing that made this experience unique was that I had made some rules before the meeting, and one of those was that no one was to remove their own clothes. Anyone caught removing or even helping with their own hands to remove their clothes had to be spanked. I have to give my apologies to Vicky for having to spank you so often(Jessy and I together), I think she kind of enjoyed it though.LOL

At one point Jessy excused herself so she good use the bathroom so I took this time to have Vicky to myself. Well let me tell you that with us talking about anything sexual and the moaning from Vicky or even myself made it tough on Jessy to concentrate on the other side of the wall because she was trying to visualize what was happening. No wonder we got to miss her in that little bit of time, we were glad when she joined us back. At one point I caught Jessy looking in the mirrors at us three enjoying ourselves and I'm positive that she is has scopophilia(shhh! just don't tell her.lol).

Scoptophilia definition, the obtaining of sexual pleasure by looking at nude bodies, erotic photographs, etc.

These girls like what they do and it shows. Because it was a jacuzzi suite and to finish this perfect date we were to take a plunge in it but it would have taken too long to fill up the tub so we all got in the shower together and washed each other off which was a lot of fun.

A top Notch seal of approval from me for this duo.

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.