PurePleasures6969

Well, to start off, its my first reco as I normally frequent more reviewed sps but I decided to toftt this time.

I checked out Kayla's profile and chatted for a bit on chat and she seemed like a fun and outgoing person. Set up the appointment and I have to say the pictures really made me book with her and when I saw her in person she is so much better looking. I won't go into too much detail as ymmv but I really enjoyed my time with her and she has an amazing body. I was instantly attracted to her, and she had a way of putting me at ease like I have known her for a while which made it very hard for me to last too long :). I will definitely repeat soon.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I met her twice in the last year. Very impressed. She is sweet, sexy and will take great care of you. A definite repeat

Posted via Mobile Device

Just met her today, great girl. Very open and very eager to please. Got lost trying to find the place, I swear Chicago's suburbs are easier to navigate than Ottawa's suburbs, but i digress.

Back to this beauty, the minute i walked in we started talking like we've known each other forever. Really easy going girl. The main event was great, she enjoyed it as much as i did.

Definately worth visiting, expect to get lost but expect to have a blast.

Treat her with respect and she will go the extra mile.

Good evening,

Well, last week after a while of chatting, I was finally able to visit with Kyla. She has been funny in exchanging messages and very direct and polite. I already knew I liked her look but I wasn't quite ready for that personality. I have a sense of humor and believe i'm quite "on the ball" but nothing could prepare me for this "experience". There was a storm outside, but she couldnt know the storm "inside".

I really enjoy somebody who is confident and direct as I am the opposite when it comes to most women. I had the place ready for a visit. As I am sure one of two ladies can attest, I am polite and have a certain style. When Ms. Kyle arrived she pointed out certain things right away which made me feel very comfortable with her. She is very direct, comforting and striaght to the point. If I was married, she makes me think of that girl that could put in my place right away, and then that sexy body just seals it!

Kyla is a pretty woman, with dark hair, nice clear dark eyes, clean body, a "real" woman's body with nothing fake about it. Unfortunately with that combination of attitude and looks, I just didnt stand a chance! I requested that she undress as I would watch and I was almost disapointed as she was faster than I was. I was a little excited and didnt have my shirt off by the time she was done.

From there it was like a kid in high school, just anxious to do anything and ....well...Damnit! Talk about the sprinklers going off before the fire starts! I don't remember what I said but it couldn't have been funnier then what I ...well did! I laughed my ass off and she did to and well...it was fun to chat and just cuddle afterwards. This young lady has some spunk and great character. The experience itself was well worth the wait. gentleman the Ottawa area is very well served with women like this to take care of us.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.