Studio Aura now providing more services? FS?

I hear Studio Aura the massage parlour on forbes street is providing more services? Can anyone else confirm? Their competition nladult or hush deleted my post on their website which leads me to believe this is might true.

I might go in the near future to check that out for myself. Maybe even this evening. As the women there do not seem to discuss much on the phone line with regards to services. Will share my experience with anyone else wanting confirmation.

This is a forum for sharing information, I'm not disclosing specifics and I was simply saying what I've heard. There is no guarantee of anything there, they do not advertise anything "extra" but in hearing that they might I thought it might be nice to share that with people who may not know otherwise so that others do not write them off and not even bother visiting thinking that they do not offer any services.

Private messaging is great for extra details though, so anyone with any details to this feel free to send me a PM!