A quick apology

I know that have been putting out schedules and stating that I'm available and then there is no answer to my phone.

Let me give a quick thanks to all those who have been so eagerly trying to get a hold of me but to no avail.My apoligies.

To be in all honesty besides a few appts ( ie. dentist and what not I have not been available ) I have been dealing with some personal issues ( won't get into details , nothing health wise , just personal) I have been slacking and not being as responsible as I should be.

I took a little break and well lets just say " I got my priorities straight and my head back straight.

My thanks and gratitude to a few of my friends on here that know whats going on with me . Thanks for you understanding.

For all those who have been trying to get a hold of me I am available and taking my profession much more seriously. Whether you decide to give it another shot by trying to contact me or not ,

I do give you all my sincerest apoligies and hope you all all the best.

Thanks

Tina DD Doll xoxxo

Guest m**l

Hi there,

I don't know what your situations may have been, I hope you are okay. I just wanted to say that I think it is a very reputable quality to be able to admit one's faults and offer aplogy. I think it is great that you are accepting your responsabilites and moving forward! I know that often in this profession we do not get taken seriously as professional's. Part of being a professional is being accountable to our customers. This is what you have just demonstrated andI think thats great!

Way to go!

Miel :)