Stassi @CMJ

Was lucky enough to see Anastasia during her solo training-and wow!

She's a spinner, who's thin, but with some killer curves.

You couldn't tell she was new to the massage game-she was confident and inviting.

The massage itself was awesome, the finish extra-ordinary.

Will repeat (I'm going to assume I'll have to book well in advance as soon as people start to catch on to her!).

It's a bit surprising to me that there hasn't been any recommendations on this incredible woman since she first started back in April. 

Now, she has slightly changed her name when she came back this fall from Anastasia to Stassi, but she is still the same stunning woman. 

After talking back and forth on Twitter for the last couple of weeks, I decided to start my vacation off the right way and see Stassi at the east end location. 

Of course I had seen her pics on both the CMJ website and Twitter, but when I met her at the door I was just stunned by how beautiful and sexy she is in person. With a warm welcome, we headed to the room and cracked open a bottle of wine and just started chatting for a bit. She is extremely well traveled like myself, so we hit it off quickly. 

After an incredible steamy shower together, we dried off and continued to explore this beautiful blonde bombshell. As we got dressed we had another glass of wine and chatted some more before it was time to go.

With such fantastic chemistry, Stassi will definitely be someone I see once again soon.

• Thanks 1

I have admired Stassi sexy pictures for a while, and have chatted with a few times with her on Twitter. But could not find a time where our schedules both matched up and that she wasn't booked.  But today was the day we would meet. I arrived at the downtown location and was led to one of the rooms by the receptionist. A few minutes later she knocked on the door and entered.  I was pleasantly surprised by her appearance, She was a spinner, thin but with nice breast and bum. She had long blond hair that was tied back in a pony tail. She had a very beautiful face and smile.  She gave me nice hug and kiss . She left for a few minutes and brought back a bunch of led candles as the lights were bright. We took a quick shower where we made sure each other was cleaned and headed back to the massage table.

She turned off the lights and lit all the led candles, giving the room a romantic feeling. She started giving me a firm massage and managed to massage out my knots, she sat on me putting her weight down to give me a nice rub down. She said it was time to flip, but I offered to massage her first, which she accepted. So I gave her a nice firm massage, sneaking in some kisses and massaging every in ch of her. I think she enjoyed my massage.  Through out the session we chatted about life and careers.  

Soon it was my turn to get the rest of my massage. More body slides and also reverse body slides. She is very good with her hands and knows her way around a man's body. It was a very long teasing session before she finally let me explode. She cleaned me up and we finished off cleaning up in the shower. 

She is very GFE, good kisser, intelligent and gives a great massage and finish. And has a killer body and enjoys working out. What's not to like?  Highly recommended. 

D0VAoWYW0AEsxR8.jpg

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.