Nicole's Boudoir

Best of luck to those who have a large enough slush fund. Her personal web site and pics look good, not entirely my taste though. Be sure to use Internet Explorer to view her site as it locks up firefox.

I personally think that's too much money.....

I think that would be the point, if you think she charges too much money then you are probably not the client who she is looking for. She is obviously being more conservative. It is not your place (or mine) or anyone's place to judge her for the prices she charges. It is her right to choose her rates.

She is the only person with the right to set her rates and if her rates are too high for you then my suggestion would be to find someone who you feel is priced in your budget. I would love to drive a Bentley or even a nice Porsche but I can't justify spending the money at my current income level so instead I drive a ford... it's a nice Ford... but it's no Bentley. In fact I really don't like fords but the price was right and it serves it's purpose and I am grateful that I have it and still treat it just as nice as I would treat the Porsche or the Bentley. (Well I would probably drive the Porsche a little harder then the Ford) ;)

My point is, it is not our place to judge the girls for what they value themselves at. If she wasn't finding clients at her price range then I am sure she would adjust her rates but I would guess she is happy with how she is running her business.

I think that would be the point, if you think she charges too much money then you are probably not the client who she is looking for. She is obviously being more conservative. It is not your place (or mine) or anyone's place to judge her for the prices she charges. It is her right to choose her rates.

She is the only person with the right to set her rates and if her rates are too high for you then my suggestion would be to find someone who you feel is priced in your budget. I would love to drive a Bentley or even a nice Porsche but I can't justify spending the money at my current income level so instead I drive a ford... it's a nice Ford... but it's no Bentley. In fact I really don't like fords but the price was right and it serves it's purpose and I am grateful that I have it and still treat it just as nice as I would treat the Porsche or the Bentley. (Well I would probably drive the Porsche a little harder then the Ford) ;)

My point is, it is not our place to judge the girls for what they value themselves at. If she wasn't finding clients at her price range then I am sure she would adjust her rates but I would guess she is happy with how she is running her business.

I did not think there was such thing as a nice FORD. And your stuck with one. Maybe you need donations for all your work here so you can upgrade.

Sorry but I could not resist. I know I am off track but I believe your comment has put this thread to rest for good.

Well... almost true... the GT40 is a Ford.... and yes that is off topic but I am actually a car guy so I would welcome a off topic car chat. (I do have a toy in the garage so no donations needed ... yet)