Sign in to follow this  

Alexx & Lady Sophia

Alexx welcomes a gent with a generous smile and a warm vibe. I am sandwiched ohh, so nicely between Alexx and Lady Sophia as I enter Lady Sophia's Hot Spa. That's a great start! I have chosen the 30/30 with these two fine ladies. I'm offered my choice of beverage, and cool lime-ginger water is brought. I will need that as these gals commence with the fireworks. I don't have anything to compare with the sweet feeling of this duo feathering me with their fine strokes in an erotic massage. Gentlemen, it was quite something to experience. I asked aloud if I should start face-up. Sure, why not? I never made it on to my back for the massage part, but simply revelled in the pampering, and thoroughly enjoyed finding out what my hands and etc. might encounter along the way. Alexx and Sophia work seamlessly together. Then Alexx took me by the hand to the cuddles department. Alexx has many layers of touch in her arsenal, and all of them are delicious. She enjoys being touched as well, and communicates well as to where she likes to be caressed. No hesitation here(!) A very skilled lady, and worth a visit. Check with Sophia, and she will let you know when Alexx is in town. You may meet Alexx solo, with Sophia, as above, or with Tiffany. I have recorded Tiffany's tender sweetness elsewhere in these pages. You cannot go wrong with any solo or combination of the three ladies. Or, you can really treat yourself, and book all three at once.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 5

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this