A question to all members

How do you feel better welcomed?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel better welcomed?

Looove a woman dressed in a business suit. Smart-fitting jacket, blouse and skirt. Underneath wearing sexy lingerie. High heels! mmmmm.....High Heels! For me, a woman in a business suit says, 'sexy, classy, confident, intelligent, etc..." Did I mention high heels? Those can stay on the whole time!

The way you said that was kinda sexy, Berlin. But yeah, I can appreciate that.

I know you said "barely there," but a good whore doesn't leave her clients smelling like other women.

Well I like all the choices, it depends on the day. Sometimes I like a woman in a long dress full dressed to the Tee so I can dance slowly with and strip her clothes off slowly while kiss her whole body from head to toe.

Other days i like lingerie and being welcome and seeing her beautifl breasts at the door and so on.

First visit, full dressed unless there has been significant conversation ahead of time. After that, being surprised is nice.

Exactly how I like it too, if from previous conversation I requested a special attire and is agreed on then that's what I like. I have met a lady once that received me in lingerie and I was in heaven, just walked in and feeling the satin on her sexy body while hugging her was pure pleasure. I always enjoy helping to remove clothing from a sexy lady.

It all depends on the woman in question. If it's an incall and she likes to show off her big boobs with some sexy lingerie... I love that.

If she's a school girlie type: short skirt, blouse and white stockings...

Etc etc.

Most important is that the girl dresses up like she wants to. I've asked for requests a few times, but it's not always natural. When the girl doesn't feel comfortable, I don't either.

What ever the clothes btw, we're naked in no time....

Posted via Mobile Device

Oh excellent question, I have wondered the same thing. I usually wear lingerie but have pondered whether or not 'regular' clothes would be better......Now I realize it depends entirely on the client. :)