Sign in to follow this  

Tyler from CMJ

I have been twittering with Tyler from CMJ for a couple of months now. And found her funny and we had a lot in common. But haven't had a chance to go to CMJ in the west. As it is long drive from my house and from work at noon. But today she was working and I had free time. So I booked her.

Driving there was frustrating, I had hit over 23 red lights so I was going to be a few minutes late. So I twitter CMJ and let them know to reschedule for 15 minutes later. When I got there I was lead to a nice massage room. Hadn't been here for 2 years and hadn't seen the renovations yet. The place was very nicely done and the rooms tastefully decorated.

A few minutes later Tyler knocked on the door and came in. I had no idea what she looked like other then her tattooed body in her pictures. But she looked very beautiful and had a big smile on her face which lit up the room. . Big hug and kiss right away. No shyness, which is a advantage to getting to be online friends first. Always have great sessions when I have had a chance to get know the woman thru online conversations. She has a great body, large gorgeous breast, long legs and nice bum. She has a lot of tattoos also.

Was more then happy with her appearance We had a quick chat and warmed up the shower. In the shower we had a hot steamy time. She is a very good kisser and made sure our bodies were tightly held together. So shower time was very playful and a hot steamy time.

Back to the table we go where she gave a very firm massage and nice body slides with a few ear nibbles and kisses from the side. She complimented me on my soft skin. She asked me to turn over, but I offered to massage her first. She was happy to except my offer and soon she was relaxed. She said that she could learn my my massage technique. I asked her to flip over and enjoyed massaging her beautiful body. I also enjoyed looking at all the colorful tattoos. I also got to kiss her quite a bit and enjoy her breast. I managed to give her a very big jello legs :) After which we cuddled and kissed for a while, she relaxed. Then it was my turn to enjoy my massage. More body slides and teasing and body kissing. Also I requested a reverse body slide. I enjoyed this view for a while. then back to regular positions, This went on for a long time as I had requested a long teasing session. She is very talented and experienced. I am surprised that she hasn't had so many reviews yet?

After a while I finally finished with a toe curling finish, just in time for a nice cleanup shower where I made sure that I cleaned off her sexy body very well :) We chatted a bit more. Then she led me out of the club and gave me another good bye kiss :)

In conclusion this has been one of the best sessions this year so far. She is beautiful, sexy, intelligent and has a great body. She is a very good passionate kisser ymmv of course. She can massage and has mastered body slides. Can keep a conversation going. Very GFE. My type of MA, great showers. She has traveled a lot and enjoys the same type of foods that I like. We have a lot in common I think and I think that we have a connection and great chemistry. So will I repeat. Hell yes :)

So if you see her because of this review, tell her 'Someguy' sent you :).

her twitter contact :https://twitter.com/CmjTyler

Dew2yw8W0AAQkcy.jpg:large

DcmWp67WsAIymQr.jpg:large

Very recently I met up with Tyler at the east location. She's incredibly beautiful, playful, outgoing, loves to sign (always a big plus in my books) and her body is to die for! Gotta say, her massage skills are amazing. I think a couple of knots are now long gone.

Definitely going to see her again soon. How could I not repeat with someone that drop dead gorgeous and loves the same music I do. 😏

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this