Quad Fantasy Fulfilled!!!

Guest ***rgi*****9

I originally posted this on terf and somehow missed it here on cerb

WOW WOW WOW YOWZERS!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif541.gif541.gif

Yesterday I experienced an event that totally blew me away. My fantasy of four women at one time came to fruition. The lineup was a lineup that left me breathless and in a state of complete Euphoria throughout the entire time that we spent together.

The starting lineup includes in no order Maggie, Mystique, Sydnee and Ravishing Elizabeth.

I experienced many different emotions throughout the experience, the one emotion that I was completely taken aback by, was one of nervousness. The first five mins I was completely nervous, and in a state of shock. I couldn't believe my fantasy was actually happening, and then the fear of not being able to come anywhere near being able to keep up with these four exquisite and extremely beautifull ladies was in play. The fear and nervousness gave away once all four ladies surrounded me, I was treated like a KING. The feeling soon became one of confusion where do I turn Oh My God!!!

I was slowly moved to the bed, from that point on I had no other thought then to become fully immersed and have no thoughts racing through my head other then pure unadultered enjoyment.

Toys were out, the chemistry and atmosphere was electrifying, one that was an immense pleasure to be part of and to watch all of the interactions going on. It was even fun using the rope that Sydnee pulled out.

I lost track of the number of times I actually came, but then again who really cares. The bottom line was that I was completely spent and weak in the knees.

I left with what I believe is a permanent smile on my face. This experience will be with me for an extremly long time!!!

I need to thank all four ladies from the bottom of my heart as they truly treated me as a King, and made the experience very enjoyable and filled me with Euphoria!!! These four ladies truly demonstrate the essence of enjoying life and what they do.

I purposely have not expanded on any specific details and have done that on purpose. The biggest thing I can say is to all the guys out there is believe me four beautifull women at one time is an incredibly phenominal experience and very well worth it. I will definately be repeating!!!!

4!!!!

You had 4 women???????

Oh my God........I have had 2....dreamed of 3......but never even considered 4......

STUD OF THE YEAR AWARD TO YOU!!!!!

good for you bro!!!! I am hoping to soon see Sydnee and if all goes well will have a duo in the next little while, I know she is good and I am eager to see her Thanks for your post and congrats:)