Just happy for the Packers... and I must admit I was a little worried that their offence seemed to vanish in the second half. Oh yeah.... neener neener neer to the Steelers... oh how I despise them!

Guest jake_cdn

I definitely liked the outcome of Super Bowl XLV and have to agree with OldDog got a little nervous when the Packer's offense decided to take the third quarter off.

Must admit that I do not like all of the smiling and patting the butt of the guy on the other team after a tackle or sack. I still remember the days of toothless linebackers driving people to the ground and calmly heading back to the huddle

I was a bit disappointed that the teams did not show more passion physically, as it is the biggest game of the year I expected some more jostling and pushing, but the two teams seemed really buddy-buddy. Aside from that it was a relatively tense game and the team I was rooting for came out on top. And my lifetime superbowl prediction record stands at 6-0.

Guest jake_cdn
I was a bit disappointed that the teams did not show more passion physically, as it is the biggest game of the year

Hey Maverick,

Couldn't agree more. For some this was the biggest game of their lives and what they have trained for since they were boys. I would have expected more intensity and agression. Still the right team won (at least for me).

Great game, great outcome! I suspect the decline in GB's offence had more to do with defensive adjustments by the Steelers. Two things stuck out for me. One was the number of players losing their footing. You would think playing indoors on artificial turf they would have the best playing conditions and proper foot wear. The other thing that bugged me was the unsportsmanlike conduct call after the GB defender returned the interception for a TD. All he did was run across the end zone and then slide on his knees. That's excessive? But it's OK to jump around with your buddies and then kneel to pray. Otherwise a well refereed game played by two great teams.

Great game, great outcome! I suspect the decline in GB's offence had more to do with defensive adjustments by the Steelers. Two things stuck out for me. One was the number of players losing their footing. You would think playing indoors on artificial turf they would have the best playing conditions and proper foot wear. The other thing that bugged me was the unsportsmanlike conduct call after the GB defender returned the interception for a TD. All he did was run across the end zone and then slide on his knees. That's excessive? But it's OK to jump around with your buddies and then kneel to pray. Otherwise a well refereed game played by two great teams.

I agree, a great game! I thought the Packers were in trouble after all the dropped passes by their receivers. Rogers played well and threw the ball into some tight coverage. He really made some unbelievable throws.

As for the excessive celebration, it was a ridiculous call. These guys are playing in the biggest game of their lives, are they not allowed to show some emotion? Get real! The fans are tailgating all day, the hype from media for this game was two weeks long but the players have to be under complete control. A really stupid call.

From Augilera screwing up the lyrics to the US National anthem, this set the stage for the Black Eyed Peas brutal performance ... Maybe Aaron Rodgers should have sang too ... yikes !!

Feel good for Aaron Rodgers. Bret Who?????? Was in Farve's shadow way to long. He also won it on his first try and now has as many rings as Farve. We saw the 2 quarterbacks of the present and future.

Oh yeah what a rotten half time show the worst ever!!!!!!!!

From Augilera screwing up the lyrics to the US National anthem, this set the stage for the Black Eyed Peas brutal performance ... Maybe Aaron Rodgers should have sang too ... yikes !!

Yeah, the Black Eyed Peas can't sing worth a shit. That was brutal!

The live stage is not your thing, you were exposed to the world as less than mediocre singers. Worst halftime show in the history of the NFL.

Next year...hmmmmmm....any thoughts? Clapton perhaps?