Lorena French

Guest JamesB700

From the moment the door was opened and I saw the lovely Lorena French all I could think was "Wow!". She is very beautiful. So beautiful with pretty eyes and a warm and inviting smile. And it just kept getting better as my gaze wandered lower. ;). With a warm welcoming embrace and a light kiss I was welcomed in to get comphy. She is really nice and easy to talk to. Then before I knew it..... well.....again " wow".

Do yourself a favor guys. Take advantage of your opportunity when she is in your area. Go see her for yourself. You will be very glad you did.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Got to meet the lovely Lorena this evening here in Kingston. WOW is about all I can say! Have to agree with most of what the O.P. stated, a very delightful, beautiful young lady. Even though I still get a bit nervous when meeting someone new, she put me at ease very quickly. Says she visits here every couple of months, so I told her I certainly plan to repeat!

I met her yesterday and she was exactly as described in the previous comments. Don't hesitate to meet her, she is beautiful, does well what she does and is a very good Lady.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.