Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

Guest d**eye***y

curious about this...searched for labarbi6969 but didn't find anything about her on the site?

thanks.

My GF and I are considering something for Wednesday am the 21st of March? Maybe 9:30 - 11:30 we are both very interactive, some of you have met her at other events "Savannah" I am tall and sexy and she is medium height with a tight little body perfect C cup breasts and a great little ass. 300 at the door, all holes filled, bbbj.

Let me know at [email protected] or check in with [email protected]

Guest *ohn***on

Hi Ivy

I would be in for an event with you and your hot GF.

Guest s*ap*s**t

Looks like labarbie6969 is looking to play any more takers she like too have 3 of us pm me for day and time that's good. This week this time dp

We should have separate group message channel for each city, or at least each province! :)

Guest ATasteOfEve

Wish I could post a group sex photo for you all but I might get kicked off this site...I'll load some on fetlife for those who have an account there. So many sexy ladies in this group. Maybe someday we can throw an all girls' party and invite the guys to watch. Tie them to their chairs...

Guest ****ven

Looks like we should organize some Ottawa fun soon!

Guest ATasteOfEve

So...I see lots of votes for Ottawa. Who organizes the events? "Who's in charge of this chicken shit operation anyway??" lol. I've quoted a crusty character I used to work with a few years back. Tough as nails he was...

Seriously, what's this group all about?

An orgy with 3 or 4 women like Samantha's sexy swingers night instead of a one woman gang bang is my preference.

I never been to one before either and would like 2.

if there need a place for a party i might be able to arange something on the weekend afternoons, near Ottawa

i agree with hank...if theres 3 or 4 ladies willing to go that would probably be more fun for all. But a gang bang is cool too!

I would definitely be "up" for either a gang bang or an orgy. Which lady(ies) offer these services?

Guest ATasteOfEve

Jazz, See you at lunch. I do have a few questions for you...Thanks.

Sign in to follow this